Take action online with WWF

New T-Shirt!

Hi to all my Super-Furry-Friends!!!

Sorry again for the long hiatus. It was all my Silly Sis fault of being too much into trouble lately. Plus with her life problem. All I know is that now she's kinda OK. Hope she's all right. I know, human are so messy just like us cats, right! We love you no matter what....take care OK.  ;-)
 
Huh! here's I wanna show my new t-shirt (with my name on it!). Got it from my Silly Sis. She bought it from her x-college buddy. So, now it's posing time!!!! Yay! ;-D
         


Wishing you all my furriends, have fun days ahead. Till we meet again. Take care. ;-)

7 comments:

Pip said...

That is a very sharp shirt Bozon! You look very nice.

Jacqueline said...

That is a really cool t-shirt, handsome Bozon!...We missed you; sorry to hear about your Sis having trouble, but hope all is well now...It's really great to see you again sweetie...kitty kisses until we meet again friends...Calle, Halle, Sukki

SeaThreePeeO said...

That is one cool T-Shirt Bozon!

We're sorry to hear your sis has been having trouble.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Bozon! We are super late in coming by! It is too bad your sis is having problems - we hope they clear up soon! We do think you look so super cute in your shirt - it is so cool that it is personalized too! We hope you are not gone for too long and that things get better for your sis!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow.....you gots a shirt with your name on it!!! Cool!!!

Anonymous said...

That sure is a PAWesome shirt! We hope you have been well!

Neyland D. Cat said...

Wow! That's a sure-fire sign of elite feline status! I now dedicate my life to having a t-shirt with my name and picture on it, so that I may wear it with pride (or possibly false modesty). This I vow!

Cheers!

Neyland D. Catt