Take action online with WWF

Owhh! I know you.... ^_*


 I Know You!!!

Nip-nip acting cool and Cookie gets itchy! :-P


Now, I would like to introduce you to some of my furry friends. We live in and out of the house and together we protect each others butt! And of course playing around together and at least fights twice in a day!! Hahahh!! MOL!! ^_^

I think the dogs are cool but, sometimes when they started to play hit and run with me it really scares the hell out of me!!! Runnnnn for your life Bozonnnn!!! :-P

Morning-morning do the alien eyes! Aiyayaay!!




This is the old bro Morning-morning (different catparents) I was so tight and close with him when I was little. But, now we both grown mancat seems to be fighting and scratching each others furr! All in all, we actually still love each other and keep our purrs and hugs whenever we relaxing in the night. 



 
Mimi the Clown Cat!





The little bro name Mimi (also from different catparents) This boy's are so funny and cheeky! He always wants to play around even when we all trying to get some catnap or in our sleepy night time! What a clown cat!!! :-D


With all the differences, we still LOVE and CARE each others butt. No matter what colour of your fur or what texture it is or what sounds of meoww/barks you make...we still protect each others. 
Thank you. Now I want to sleep...

LOVE, PEACE AND HARMONY


10 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi, Bozon, Morning-morning, Mimi, Nip-nip and Cookie, it's very nice to meet you all; it's so nice to make new friends!...We saw the lovely badge you guys made for Sammy and Andy and wanted to welcome you all to the CB!...We are following your adventures now, so we look forward to getting to know you all better...Have a happy week!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

HH and The Boys said...

Yay!!! It's always good to have new friends. I enjoyed reading your story and meeting all of you. I'm MaxtheQuiltCat. Stop by my place anytime. I'm going to put my mugg on your follow list, so I can catch what you are doing. Welcome to the catosphere.

*nosetaps*

Max

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Good morning! What cute pictures of you all!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Love, uSSSSS

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Bozon, You are a handsome mancat!!
It is very nice to meet you and your family. You all are very lucky to live with such a nice family.
We look forward to reading more about you all.
Madi and Mom

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hi, Bozon, we read about your blog over at Sammy & Andy's too, so we came by to say hello and welcome you to blogging. Nice to meet you and your friends.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We read about you at Sammy & Andy's blog and came to say hello -it's good to make new friends.

tekorin said...

Hi Bozon and furriends!!
It is very nice to meet you!
How lovely you are!!
Hugs and Purrs from Tokyo,
Tekorin

Brian's Home Blog said...

Howdy gang, Sammy & Andy told me too so I thought I would stop by. Nice looking blog ya got here!!!

Marg said...

This is our first visit to your blog and it is very nice. It sure is nice to meet all of you. You sure are a good looking group, the dogs too. We have dogs in our family too.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

missbreezysbox said...

It's nice to meet you guys. Came by from Sammy and Andy.